Sales Consultant VIC
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly organised and diligent Sales Consultant to join our Melbourne team!
We are looking for a Sales Consultant that can manage Top Tier A&D firms and projects from specification to delivery.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have existing, strong relationships within the A&D community
- Know your way around the specifier market
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills as you will consistently be in front of your clients showcasing our range
- Multitask and juggle many projects at various stages of their project-cycle
- Have in-depth product knowledge with the ability to be across frequent updates
- Be part of a diverse, enthusiastic and high achieving team
A knowledge of interior design processes from specification through to project completion is an advantage along with an understanding of design language, materials and application.
You will work in close association with our State Sales Manager, along with a dynamic and supportive team.
More about you:
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets and be successful
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great networker that likes to attend industry functions, events and parties to represent ownworld
- Killer work ethic with the tenacity and skill to get projects over the line
- Integrity, honesty, accountability, responsibility and team player
Please send your CV to George Angelis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Initial enquiries welcome to 0499 988 410.
Applications will be treated with strict confidence. Candidates must be an Australian resident or hold the required working visa. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.