BASED AT OWNWORLD’S SAMPLE LIBRARY – ROSEBERY, SYDNEY
We are looking for:
A bright professional, driven by accuracy, to become an additional buyer in ownworld’s vibrant purchasing team.
You will be purchasing from the company’s broad network of domestic and international brands and componentry makers using ownworld’s ERP system.
You will also support our Sales Team by calculating special pricing and creating custom codes for submission in client proposals. You will also be relied upon to ensure ownworld’s system is as up-to-date as possible with regard to product entries, pricing and imagery.
A knowledge of commercial furniture, finishes and componentry would be a strong advantage as would prior experience in the use of specialised, furniture-related software.
You will work under the guidance of our Operations Manager, together with a supportive team in a positive work culture.
More about you:
- Meticulous and caring about detail
- Supportive and empathetic to the pressures of a Sales environment
- A troubleshooter – able to identify and resolve problems before they become issues
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- A confident negotiator
- Clear written and verbal communicator
- Self-directed and highly motivated
- A positive “can do” attitude
Please send your CV to Gemma Eastwood at email@example.com. Initial enquiries welcome to 0401 152 424.
Applications will be treated with strict confidence. Candidates must be an Australian resident or hold the required working visa. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.